Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Yeah, but Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be more boring lolEvery year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
There’s always small wins inside the lossesEvery year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
There's always a light in the darkness.....and then you see it's the flash of a nuke.Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
You’re playing golf and you’re going to like it! -Judge SmailsPlease no third year!
We play LSU and then Mizzou. If we win we get to be demolished by Florida again, fresh off beating us on senior day.Are we playing the winner of this Texas game?
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep