Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Bryant

JQRU91

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2013
1,855
1,386
0
:Rutgers:Basketball: :Hoops::WideSmile:[cheers][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]

Here's to the start of an exciting season full of hope and promise.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,569
180,783
113
Our shooting is pretty brutal..we forget we arent a good shooting team

Guys need to relax
 

Mikemarc

Heisman
Nov 28, 2005
69,248
17,970
97
Offense is still comical, I see.

Yes, it’s early. It will improve (hopefully)
 

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,236
15,758
72
If I were Pike, I would keep it light and just ask, “you guys warmed up yet?”
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  4. 04 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  5. 05 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics