Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Bryant

JQRU91

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2013
1,855
1,386
0
:Rutgers:Basketball: :Hoops::WideSmile:[cheers][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]

Here's to the start of an exciting season full of hope and promise.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,380
180,636
113
Our shooting is pretty brutal..we forget we arent a good shooting team

Guys need to relax
 

Mikemarc

Heisman
Nov 28, 2005
69,248
17,970
97
Offense is still comical, I see.

Yes, it’s early. It will improve (hopefully)
 

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,234
15,757
72
If I were Pike, I would keep it light and just ask, “you guys warmed up yet?”
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released