Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Bryant

JQRU91

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2013
1,855
1,386
0
:Rutgers:Basketball: :Hoops::WideSmile:[cheers][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]

Here's to the start of an exciting season full of hope and promise.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,402
180,649
113
Our shooting is pretty brutal..we forget we arent a good shooting team

Guys need to relax
 

Mikemarc

Heisman
Nov 28, 2005
69,248
17,970
97
Offense is still comical, I see.

Yes, it’s early. It will improve (hopefully)
 

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,234
15,757
72
If I were Pike, I would keep it light and just ask, “you guys warmed up yet?”
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game