No way. GP and CP3 got more than that. ESPN does not have this ...yet. And I'll believe it when I see it there or another real source.
No way. GP and CP3 got more than that. ESPN does not have this ...yet. And I'll believe it when I see it there or another real source.
Or Dad’s balls for that matter.Couldn’t pay me enough to put up with Ball’s dad
It's all over the place now.
I get the draw of LA, but from purely non-basketball angles. Unless they have something else up their sleeve (and now CP3 is firmly with Houston), Lebron won't win another title..
Sign and trade Boogie for Randle, Ingram, and a draft pick next?
This is kind of bizarre. Other than being in LA, what the heck is the draw? Could have gotten more money and the team is terrible. Did they tell him about a secret plan to build a super team nobody else knows about yet?
Betting they end up with both. I’d be ok with it.Must have left money on the table for Magic to go after someone else? Cousins, Kawhi-both maybe?
Couldn’t pay me enough to put up with Ball’s dad
This is kind of bizarre. Other than being in LA, what the heck is the draw? Could have gotten more money and the team is terrible. Did they tell him about a secret plan to build a super team nobody else knows about yet?
People were so triggered by his last hour special that raised money for kids, its doubtful he'd do it again. Gotta protect the snowflakes.Whoever leaked this and ruined the hour long ESPN special is in a lot of trouble.
He doesn't need the money. He would rather them surround him with a good supporting cast.No way. GP and CP3 got more than that. ESPN does not have this ...yet. And I'll believe it when I see it there or another real source.
Betting they end up with both. I’d be ok with it.
Boogie would have to get up and down the floor more quickly. Doesn’t quite fit the style-but he could adjust if he wanted to. Would liek to see Kawhi, Boogie and James on the same team-would be a great defensive team.
Maybe pre Achilles tear.He’s no more less mobile than Kevin Love.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals