Thoughts?
I think Pope will want a couple more athletes and defenders now. I’m sure he will prioritize players to make his offense work but he will also look for players capable of guarding elite athletes too now.There will be a few more elite guys between now and next Wednesday.
Butler only shoots 30% from three land though. Not sure how well he'd fit in Pope's system.
30% is enough to keep defenders from sagging off and clogging the lane. His defense, toughness, and tourney experience are elite.I think Pope will want a couple more athletes and defenders now. I’m sure he will prioritize players to make his offense work but he will also look for players capable of guarding elite athletes too now.
Thoughts?
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep