Thoughts?
I think Pope will want a couple more athletes and defenders now. I’m sure he will prioritize players to make his offense work but he will also look for players capable of guarding elite athletes too now.There will be a few more elite guys between now and next Wednesday.
Butler only shoots 30% from three land though. Not sure how well he'd fit in Pope's system.
30% is enough to keep defenders from sagging off and clogging the lane. His defense, toughness, and tourney experience are elite.I think Pope will want a couple more athletes and defenders now. I’m sure he will prioritize players to make his offense work but he will also look for players capable of guarding elite athletes too now.
Thoughts?
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball