Thoughts?
I think Pope will want a couple more athletes and defenders now. I’m sure he will prioritize players to make his offense work but he will also look for players capable of guarding elite athletes too now.There will be a few more elite guys between now and next Wednesday.
Butler only shoots 30% from three land though. Not sure how well he'd fit in Pope's system.
30% is enough to keep defenders from sagging off and clogging the lane. His defense, toughness, and tourney experience are elite.I think Pope will want a couple more athletes and defenders now. I’m sure he will prioritize players to make his offense work but he will also look for players capable of guarding elite athletes too now.
Thoughts?
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown