90After the 10th man we’d need triple digit jerseys
I’d be for a small, singular 8 on their jerseys to commemorate the titles won.What if Pope made the guys have a 9 in their jersey number? 09, 19, 29, 39… Lame or pretty cool? I guess it puts a target on our backs. But I think I might like it. Any thoughts?
I’d be for a 9 the following year we won number 9 but we been on 8 awhile. Some might make it a shot at the program.I’d be for a small, singular 8 on their jerseys to commemorate the titles won.
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'