90After the 10th man we’d need triple digit jerseys
I’d be for a small, singular 8 on their jerseys to commemorate the titles won.What if Pope made the guys have a 9 in their jersey number? 09, 19, 29, 39… Lame or pretty cool? I guess it puts a target on our backs. But I think I might like it. Any thoughts?
I’d be for a 9 the following year we won number 9 but we been on 8 awhile. Some might make it a shot at the program.I’d be for a small, singular 8 on their jerseys to commemorate the titles won.
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU