90After the 10th man we’d need triple digit jerseys
I’d be for a small, singular 8 on their jerseys to commemorate the titles won.What if Pope made the guys have a 9 in their jersey number? 09, 19, 29, 39… Lame or pretty cool? I guess it puts a target on our backs. But I think I might like it. Any thoughts?
I’d be for a 9 the following year we won number 9 but we been on 8 awhile. Some might make it a shot at the program.I’d be for a small, singular 8 on their jerseys to commemorate the titles won.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’