This stuff causes me to wear out my F5 button and now even more so.
Thanks, that makes sense.
Usually when recruits enter the portal, within a day or two a reporter will post all the notable schools who reached out. For Jalen Tate (or any other guards in portal as far as I know) UK wasn’t listed. Not to say we couldn’t jump in later in the game, so definitely still possible, but that’s kinda why I think it may be a yet to be announced as transferring guy.
Called it. I read that over on HOB when people were still making guesses. Several people in the HOB were all over it.Davion Mintz from Creighton maybe? I’d love to get Aiken or Turner. Or even Perry to piss Louisville fans off.
MJ's MOAmazing how "certain media members" are now saying "they" are hearing Cal will add a player. Of course this is an hour after tucker tweeted as much. Naturally this media person doesn't give Tucker credit for breaking that information smfh Unreal how the same guy passes off info as their own without giving credit.
That tells it all.Hardy is not coming. He unfollowed Kentuckymbb on Instagram a few days ago.
I actually think Brooks could be a really good starter for us next year. Of course having Montgomery would be nice, but a Brooks / Haarms front court could do some damage.Looks like Mintz is the combo guard and I guess we're hoping Haarms as the C.
PG - Askew/Mintz
SG - Clarke/Allen
SF- Boston/Fletcher/Allen
PF - man we need EJ back/Brooks/Ware
C - Haarms/EJ/Jackson
Brooks would beat out EJ next year!I actually think Brooks could be a really good starter for us next year. Of course having Montgomery would be nice, but a Brooks / Haarms backcourt could do some damage.
I think so, too. I also think that may be why they’re afraid of him coming backBrooks would beat out EJ next year!
I actually think Brooks could be a really good starter for us next year. Of course having Montgomery would be nice, but a Brooks / Haarms backcourt could do some damage.
Bingo.
Cal was running sets for Brooks in the Florida game--with the game on the line. He was hitting his stride and was probably going to blow up in the tourney.
BingoProCatDouble bingo.
I honestly don't think EJ wants to play center and I'm sure he wouldn't want to back up Brooks so he will prob hit the road. If UK gets the Purdue kid I think that is a net gain on what we would of had with EJ!BingoProCat
You better hope that petrosev doesn't stay in the draft, because if he does haarms is going to gonzagaHaarms transfer and Quickley return is what I’m hoping for.
EJ would start at the 4, Harrms at the 5.I honestly don't think EJ wants to play center and I'm sure he wouldn't want to back up Brooks so he will prob hit the road. If UK gets the Purdue kid I think that is a net gain on what we would of had with EJ!
Sounds like Haarms and Hardy, at least from what we know publicly.
Eh, I think Brooks was gonna pass him. EJ had his chance this year!EJ would start at the 4, Harrms at the 5.
Bryce Aiken announced finalists and we were not one, supposed to announce today.
Hardy, per above doesn't have us listed.
Justin Turner, Jalen Tate?
Haarms, Bruner?
I have no clue, obviously...lol
the same was being said of NR last yearEh, I think Brooks was gonna pass him. EJ had his chance this year!
I will give you a guess on how many minutes Richards played in the Elite 8 against Auburn? EJ played WAY more as a sophomore than Richards!the same was being said of NR last year
I will give you a guess on how many minutes Richards played in the Elite 8 against Auburn? EJ played WAY more as a sophomore than Richards!
1I will give you a guess on how many minutes Richards played in the Elite 8 against Auburn? EJ played WAY more as a sophomore than Richards!
I never gave up on Richards, but I see some really bad habits in EJ, just my opinion, there is really no comparison between their career arcs!
I don’t believe he is a grad-transfer option. Also, there’s some previous legal issues this year with him; the charges were dropped and he was reinstated to the team, but I don’t believe Cal or the fan base is looking for someone with his previous history.
Thanks, that makes sense.
Usually when recruits enter the portal, within a day or two a reporter will post all the notable schools who reached out. For Jalen Tate (or any other guards in portal as far as I know) UK wasn’t listed. Not to say we couldn’t jump in later in the game, so definitely still possible, but that’s kinda why I think it may be a yet to be announced as transferring guy.
NotYou better hope that petrosev doesn't stay in the draft, because if he does haarms is going to gonzaga
I likeHow would you guys like IQ back and then get Haarms and Greg Brown. That would be the best. All needs filled.
a lot of people are forgetting about Brown lots of positive vibes being let off by his father still think he’s a texas lock but a lot of people thought duke was a lock for Knox as well we’ll have to wait and seeHow would you guys like IQ back and then get Haarms and Greg Brown. That would be the best. All needs filled.
Front court.I actually think Brooks could be a really good starter for us next year. Of course having Montgomery would be nice, but a Brooks / Haarms backcourt could do some damage.
What would I do without you?Front court.
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!