Sounds like Haarms and Hardy, at least from what we know publicly.
Tucker was the very first person who suggested UK was getting a very nice grad transfer, who eventually turned out to be Reid Travis.
Sounds like Haarms and Hardy, at least from what we know publicly.
One could only hope, but it feels like Haarms is more likely to be a Cat than Richards or Quick returning.Richards and quickley?
One could only hope, but it feels like Haarms is more likely to be a Cat than Richards or Quick returning.
On the other hand, I'm quite curious who Tucker is hinting at for the guard role. Although I'm nowhere near an insider it seems like we're on a downward trend for Hardy. Maybe IQ might actually run it back because it seems most of the PGs on the market who Cal would consider giving the reigns to are already off the market, or have cut us from their lists.
But again, who knows. lol
I expect him to jump but if he came back it would not be that shocking.I still think richards returns..
Hardy is not coming. He unfollowed Kentuckymbb on Instagram a few days ago.
Says he thinks Hardy is unlikely but seemingly hints Haarms is coming.
i’m salivating over this potential SUPER team
Quick
Boston
Clarke
Askew
Brooks
Haarms
Richards
Montgomery
Allen
Fletcher
Ware
Jackson
That team would be bring filthiness upon the hardwood never seen before with veteran leadership (Harrms,Richards,Quickley) and so much length and rebounding added with the rim protection of Harrms,Richards,Jackson and Montgomery and Ware
Quickley and one of EJ, Nick or Haarms is my guess.
He wasn't talking about guys returning . He said we would add a big and combo guard in grad market. Haarms is obviously the big he is talking about. Who knows who the guard is but it has been obvious for a week Hardy the older was coming here. he wants to star and here he would be Askew's back up . No matter who we bring in will be backing up askew. The only way Askew doesn't start is if IQ comes back which I don't expect.Quickley and one of EJ, Nick or Haarms is my guess.
I like it brother but I dint see it happening. We can only wish for it.i’m salivating over this potential SUPER team
Quick
Boston
Clarke
Askew
Brooks
Haarms
Richards
Montgomery
Allen
Fletcher
Ware
Jackson
That team would be bring filthiness upon the hardwood never seen before with veteran leadership (Harrms,Richards,Quickley and Montgomery) and so much length and rebounding added with the rim protection of Harrms,Richards,Jackson and Montgomery and Ware
Agree, it’s fun to dream thoughI like it brother but I dint see it happening. We can only wish for it.
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4067442/jalen-tate
I have not see his name mentioned by anyone with us [UK] officially, but he meets the need; more importantly, the mold that Cal wants in a guard.
-2x All-Defensive team in the Horizon League is what stands out first. Also, good size at 6’6. Talented guard from a quality program with a lot of game experience the last few years in a solid mid-major league ; not to mention they won the Horizon and were tournament-bound this year.
Again, no mention with Kentucky ... but we all know how the coaching staff likes to work (I.e. Reid Travis, Greg Brown’s scholarship offer, etc.)
I dint personally see where he would be serviceable at guard he’s not a scorer 5 ppl and small at the position. It would be different if he was a playmaker at his heightI figured they get someone more like JJ Caldwell (leaving New Mexico)
I figured they get someone more like JJ Caldwell (leaving New Mexico)
And the fact that he hasnt declared nor Richards to this point is at least....interesting.IQ returning would fill SOOO many needs. He's the biggest recruitment this off season.
40-0i’m salivating over this potential SUPER team
Quick
Boston
Clarke
Askew
Brooks
Haarms
Richards
Montgomery
Allen
Fletcher
Ware
Jackson
That team would be bring filthiness upon the hardwood never seen before with veteran leadership (Harrms,Richards,Quickley and Montgomery) and so much length and rebounding added with the rim protection of Harrms,Richards,Jackson and Montgomery and Ware
most likely40-0
IF Richards returns will Haarms come to UK ?
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!