KSU Giddens

RBigredMax

Redshirt
Mar 23, 2023
4,701
11
38
Yes…I was there at the game.
I was too - completely by accident as I wasn’t planning to go and was visiting friends that day who had tickets. I had a sweatshirt only and it was the coldest I had ever been at that point in my life.
 

TFrazier_rivals269992

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
7,429
3,298
0
I was too - completely by accident as I wasn’t planning to go and was visiting friends that day who had tickets. I had a sweatshirt only and it was the coldest I had ever been at that point in my life.

Yes it was very cold. Sproles was an amazing college back and he had a very good NFL career. Could you imagine Nebraska’s offense if we had a Darren Sproles type back?

Of course they do not come around very often.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions