KSU Giddens

RBigredMax

Redshirt
Mar 23, 2023
4,701
11
38
Yes…I was there at the game.
I was too - completely by accident as I wasn’t planning to go and was visiting friends that day who had tickets. I had a sweatshirt only and it was the coldest I had ever been at that point in my life.
 

TFrazier_rivals269992

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
7,429
3,298
0
I was too - completely by accident as I wasn’t planning to go and was visiting friends that day who had tickets. I had a sweatshirt only and it was the coldest I had ever been at that point in my life.

Yes it was very cold. Sproles was an amazing college back and he had a very good NFL career. Could you imagine Nebraska’s offense if we had a Darren Sproles type back?

Of course they do not come around very often.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State