Him and Sproles were a deadly combo
Sproles chewing up Oklahoma in the Big12 title game was pretty sweet.I think you mean Gidden’s and Dylan Edwards were a deadly combo. Darren Sproles has not played at KSU since I believe 2004.
Sproles chewing up Oklahoma in the Big12 title game was pretty sweet.
I was too - completely by accident as I wasn’t planning to go and was visiting friends that day who had tickets. I had a sweatshirt only and it was the coldest I had ever been at that point in my life.Yes…I was there at the game.
I was too - completely by accident as I wasn’t planning to go and was visiting friends that day who had tickets. I had a sweatshirt only and it was the coldest I had ever been at that point in my life.
Whoever was the last short cannon ball runner they had. His name escapes me and Sproles didn't sound rightI think you mean Gidden’s and Dylan Edwards were a deadly combo. Darren Sproles has not played at KSU since I believe 2004.
Duece VaughnWhoever was the last short cannon ball runner they had. His name escapes me and Sproles didn't sound right
IrrelevantHe's the first to rush over 100 yards on them this year
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State