Klempson looks soft...

JoeMorrisonLives

Joined Nov 16, 2020
Nov 20, 2020
6,373
10,259
113
Called it! Defense looked strong in the first half, but it looks like I might also be right that a team can't lose all 4 starting DL to the NFL and not at minimum have a drop off in depth. The first time I saw Klubnik I said it and I'll say it again but, he's not the player they wanted him to be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bubba Fett

PrestonyteParrot

All-Conference
May 28, 2024
3,208
3,183
113
Called it! Defense looked strong in the first half, but it looks like I might also be right that a team can't lose all 4 starting DL to the NFL and not at minimum have a drop off in depth. The first time I saw Klubnik I said it and I'll say it again but, he's not the player they wanted him to be.
Missing a wide-open pass to the running back on the first play was a clue - same ole Klubber.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: SEC awards predictions
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Baseball Gamecocks in Minor League Baseball: 2026 season recap
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football A statistical audit of South Carolina's defense through four games: What's gone right, and what's gone wrong for the Gamecock defense?
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Star power: South Carolina football vs. Kentucky
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina