Klempson looks soft...

JoeMorrisonLives

Joined Nov 16, 2020
Nov 20, 2020
6,373
10,259
113
Called it! Defense looked strong in the first half, but it looks like I might also be right that a team can't lose all 4 starting DL to the NFL and not at minimum have a drop off in depth. The first time I saw Klubnik I said it and I'll say it again but, he's not the player they wanted him to be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bubba Fett

PrestonyteParrot

All-Conference
May 28, 2024
3,207
3,183
113
Called it! Defense looked strong in the first half, but it looks like I might also be right that a team can't lose all 4 starting DL to the NFL and not at minimum have a drop off in depth. The first time I saw Klubnik I said it and I'll say it again but, he's not the player they wanted him to be.
Missing a wide-open pass to the running back on the first play was a clue - same ole Klubber.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Clark's Corner: Back to basics, captains, around the league
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina product joins local NFL team's active roster