Klempson looks soft...

JoeMorrisonLives

Joined Nov 16, 2020
Nov 20, 2020
6,373
10,259
113
Called it! Defense looked strong in the first half, but it looks like I might also be right that a team can't lose all 4 starting DL to the NFL and not at minimum have a drop off in depth. The first time I saw Klubnik I said it and I'll say it again but, he's not the player they wanted him to be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bubba Fett

PrestonyteParrot

All-Conference
May 28, 2024
3,211
3,184
113
Called it! Defense looked strong in the first half, but it looks like I might also be right that a team can't lose all 4 starting DL to the NFL and not at minimum have a drop off in depth. The first time I saw Klubnik I said it and I'll say it again but, he's not the player they wanted him to be.
Missing a wide-open pass to the running back on the first play was a clue - same ole Klubber.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Wednesdays with Wes: This doesn't feel like a Stoops Kentucky team
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Gamecocks face 'must-win' against Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Star power: South Carolina football vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Satisfied but not settling: South Carolina's offensive line playing well so far this season
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Kentucky HC Will Stein not overlooking South Carolina's offense, despite its recent struggles