Keystone Mentality t-shirt

Mar 20, 2005
1,142
868
113
Other than? Why would you look anywhere else??? No one gives you less for more. If you change your mind have your people call my people.

Your people are too close to the Chinese and Russian's fair!

i heard you operate sweat-shops in the "Bottoms!"

american women GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: fairgambit

PSU87

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
2,085
4,429
113
Other than? Why would you look anywhere else??? No one gives you less for more. If you change your mind have your people call my people.
Fair....
I thought about you the other day. The new veterinarian we are using has a receptionist with a more than passing resemblance to a Karate Kid era Elisabeth Shue.

(No pics....I'd like to continue using this vet)
 
  • Love
Reactions: fairgambit

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,174
69,356
113
Fair....
I thought about you the other day. The new veterinarian we are using has a receptionist with a more than passing resemblance to a Karate Kid era Elisabeth Shue.

(No pics....I'd like to continue using this vet)

Dinner at the Gambit home this evening:

Fair: I think we need to get a dog
Mrs. Fair: What? Why would you want to do that?
Fair: I dunno, it's just something on my bucket list
Mrs. Fair: Well, you're going to have to walk it, train it to go outside, take it to the vet, etc.
Fair: I've already made plans to visit a few vet offices to interview the vets
Mrs. Fair: Ahhh, this sudden interest doesn't have anything to do with a vet receptionist that looks like Elisabeth Shue, does it Fair? You forget that I occasionally scan that damn board you spend all your time on

Busted!!!! ;)

@fairgambit
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,462
7,582
113
Dinner at the Gambit home this evening:

Fair: I think we need to get a dog
Mrs. Fair: What? Why would you want to do that?
Fair: I dunno, it's just something on my bucket list
Mrs. Fair: Well, you're going to have to walk it, train it to go outside, take it to the vet, etc.
Fair: I've already made plans to visit a few vet offices to interview the vets
Mrs. Fair: Ahhh, this sudden interest doesn't have anything to do with a vet receptionist that looks like Elisabeth Shue, does it Fair? You forget that I occasionally scan that damn board you spend all your time on

Busted!!!! ;)

@fairgambit
Two weeks from now I enter the vet's office.
Me: I'm here for my appointment.
Receptionist: Where is your dog?
Me: I don't have a dog.
Receptionist: Cat?
Me: No cat.
Receptionist:. Then why are you here?
Me: Ummm. Well.istockphoto-957053098-170667a.jpg
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch