Keystone Mentality t-shirt

Mar 20, 2005
1,142
868
113
Other than? Why would you look anywhere else??? No one gives you less for more. If you change your mind have your people call my people.

Your people are too close to the Chinese and Russian's fair!

i heard you operate sweat-shops in the "Bottoms!"

american women GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: fairgambit

PSU87

All-Conference
Jun 8, 2001
2,084
4,428
113
Other than? Why would you look anywhere else??? No one gives you less for more. If you change your mind have your people call my people.
Fair....
I thought about you the other day. The new veterinarian we are using has a receptionist with a more than passing resemblance to a Karate Kid era Elisabeth Shue.

(No pics....I'd like to continue using this vet)
 
  • Love
Reactions: fairgambit

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,025
69,329
113
Fair....
I thought about you the other day. The new veterinarian we are using has a receptionist with a more than passing resemblance to a Karate Kid era Elisabeth Shue.

(No pics....I'd like to continue using this vet)

Dinner at the Gambit home this evening:

Fair: I think we need to get a dog
Mrs. Fair: What? Why would you want to do that?
Fair: I dunno, it's just something on my bucket list
Mrs. Fair: Well, you're going to have to walk it, train it to go outside, take it to the vet, etc.
Fair: I've already made plans to visit a few vet offices to interview the vets
Mrs. Fair: Ahhh, this sudden interest doesn't have anything to do with a vet receptionist that looks like Elisabeth Shue, does it Fair? You forget that I occasionally scan that damn board you spend all your time on

Busted!!!! ;)

@fairgambit
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,456
7,554
113
Dinner at the Gambit home this evening:

Fair: I think we need to get a dog
Mrs. Fair: What? Why would you want to do that?
Fair: I dunno, it's just something on my bucket list
Mrs. Fair: Well, you're going to have to walk it, train it to go outside, take it to the vet, etc.
Fair: I've already made plans to visit a few vet offices to interview the vets
Mrs. Fair: Ahhh, this sudden interest doesn't have anything to do with a vet receptionist that looks like Elisabeth Shue, does it Fair? You forget that I occasionally scan that damn board you spend all your time on

Busted!!!! ;)

@fairgambit
Two weeks from now I enter the vet's office.
Me: I'm here for my appointment.
Receptionist: Where is your dog?
Me: I don't have a dog.
Receptionist: Cat?
Me: No cat.
Receptionist:. Then why are you here?
Me: Ummm. Well.istockphoto-957053098-170667a.jpg
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him