Not what I saw, I saw laziness on defense I saw no blocking out, I saw one handed rebounds. Very very frustrating.Win or lose.. We saw some nice poise here. They didn't give up... Even though half this thread did.
He threw it 20’ over his head. He couldn’t have caught it if he could jump 100”It was a bad pass. That wasn’t Diallo’s fault.
4 point game with over a minute and you foul. Don't agree with that.
He’s been that way 9 years. It ain’t changing now.Coach Cal can't get out of his own way. Forcing the man to man when the zone was working. This just isn't a good man to man team.
WTF! Our local station went to a Keurig infomercial
I may be wrong. I thought Knox threw the pass and Diallo was the one trying to catch it. Maybe it was the other way around.He threw it 20’ over his head. He couldn’t have caught it if he could jump 100”
Of course the 50% shooter hits 2
but it’s kind of like Ohio State on a neutral courtIt's not wofford...at home
Bad, bad, bad, bad,bad, bad loss.Hopefully Santa brings some defense for Christmas. This is a bad bad bad loss
4 point game with over a minute and you foul. Don't agree with that.
Just rewatched it. Knox threw the pass “20’” over Diallo’s head. Not Diallo’s fault. Know threw the pass.He threw it 20’ over his head. He couldn’t have caught it if he could jump 100”
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT