***KENTUCKY VS UCLA GAME THREAD***

TheWyldKat_rivals45219

All-American
Mar 13, 2016
5,831
5,373
61
Win or lose.. We saw some nice poise here. They didn't give up... Even though half this thread did.
Not what I saw, I saw laziness on defense I saw no blocking out, I saw one handed rebounds. Very very frustrating.

I also saw us back to hitting threes like we normally do. Virginia Tech might have been a fluke win for us. Hope I'm wrong. Love this team and love Coach Cal.
 
Nov 12, 2014
4,807
11,637
0
It's not Wafford. Sucks to lose if we do, we'll get better. People need to think some before they post some of this nonsense about the team and Cal. Some fans are far more embarrassing than losing to UCLA.
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
Their guards are way better than ours today. That was the main difference, except for Welsh's threes. They hit their threes, we did not.
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
4 point game with over a minute and you foul. Don't agree with that.

About half of the time UCLA scores zero points in that situation and gets 2 just 25% of the time. Gotta take risks to get back into a game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati