***Kentucky vs LSU Game Thread***

Soupbean

All-American
Jan 19, 2007
5,945
8,109
0
I swear boys I’m not picking on him but man UGO is having a tough night., he couldn’t lol more out of sync, a step slow to react all night
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,182
20,577
113
Ugo literally runs down the court on offense because he's been told to run that direction. No other purpose. Never completes a pick. Doesn't put his hands up on defense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Big BlueBeard

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,737
62,676
113
I kind of want our shooters to start falling on 3s.

**** it. If we have to sell the foul, so be it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
  2. 02 KSR KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"