Win or lose, absolutely embarrassing.The way we started the first two minutes of the second half I didn’t expect us to be where we are at right now
Win or lose, absolutely embarrassing.The way we started the first two minutes of the second half I didn’t expect us to be where we are at right now
Win or lose...we still have problemsWe just need to eek out a win and get the hell out of here.
Not a mystery anymore. Cal just doing what he been doing for the last 7 years. He totally doesn’t understand how to play his best players.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU