Unreal how ineffective he is.Ugo............sighs
What bout Ugo? He may be worse.Bradshaw on D is a bucket the other way. I can’t believe LSU’s big guy is blistering us underneath.
Just ridiculousLSU - 21FTs
UK - 9
100% I hate Cal so much. If we lose this game it’s squarely on him.I’m an idiot. I actually thought after Auburn that Cal was going to get this team to click and then “swaggy” Cal and his lineups *****-slap me to reality. Even if UK wins this Cal’s ego and needing to prove he is right will be the downfall.
He's having a bad half. He was ok 1st halfShep is having a bad night
don’t feel good. Lose this and it might snuff out what hope we had left.
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards