Unreal how ineffective he is.Ugo............sighs
What bout Ugo? He may be worse.Bradshaw on D is a bucket the other way. I can’t believe LSU’s big guy is blistering us underneath.
Just ridiculousLSU - 21FTs
UK - 9
100% I hate Cal so much. If we lose this game it’s squarely on him.I’m an idiot. I actually thought after Auburn that Cal was going to get this team to click and then “swaggy” Cal and his lineups *****-slap me to reality. Even if UK wins this Cal’s ego and needing to prove he is right will be the downfall.
He's having a bad half. He was ok 1st halfShep is having a bad night
don’t feel good. Lose this and it might snuff out what hope we had left.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball