Yep! I guess Auburn just did miss every shot!I figured the Auburn game was fool’s gold.
One step forward, two steps back.
I feel like Cal is an 8-10 pt handicap with who he plays, his subing and starting lineups which repeat to start the 2nd half.
27-7 run for LSU, my god
He’s so weak and feminineBradshaw isn’t even trying to protect the rim
Only common denominator is CalWe’ve said that way too damn much in the last three years.
Does he do his own hair? If so, that’s pretty good.What does Bradshaw do well? Anything?
And it’s inexcusable. And the media will slurp the hell out of LSU. This conference is a joke.We really did blow a FIFTEEN point lead.
We really did that.
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!