Yep! I guess Auburn just did miss every shot!I figured the Auburn game was fool’s gold.
One step forward, two steps back.
I feel like Cal is an 8-10 pt handicap with who he plays, his subing and starting lineups which repeat to start the 2nd half.
27-7 run for LSU, my god
He’s so weak and feminineBradshaw isn’t even trying to protect the rim
Only common denominator is CalWe’ve said that way too damn much in the last three years.
Does he do his own hair? If so, that’s pretty good.What does Bradshaw do well? Anything?
And it’s inexcusable. And the media will slurp the hell out of LSU. This conference is a joke.We really did blow a FIFTEEN point lead.
We really did that.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets