***Kentucky vs LSU Game Thread***

FilsonCat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
3,609
4,537
113
LSU hand checking on the ball handlers. They are gonna have to be strong with it if they expect to finish tonight.
 

kennyskywalker34

All-American
Jan 22, 2013
4,528
7,453
0
I see you ***** on here constantly but when someone has a valid complaint during a game you condescendingly tell them to move on over and over. Come off as quite the dick
I get what you're saying. But the lineup isn't going to change. No matter how much you me or anyone else bitches
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,333
72,103
113
I see you ***** on here constantly but when someone has a valid complaint during a game you condescendingly tell them to move on over and over. Come off as quite the dick
I also don’t yell the same thing over and over and over like a broken record. I ***** about game performance. We’ve been hearing that same complaint all damn year. He’s not gonna change it. At this point it’s yelling as clouds. But thanks for calling me a dick. Appreciate it.
 
Dec 30, 2002
10,641
20,618
0
Again not defining Cal but who three it out of bounds. That certainly was not a coach. Dilly and DJ and Reed all have had wtf moments tonight.
Did you ever play the game???

It really matters WHO you are on the floor with in a game. Playing players who have rarely played together this year, if at all, is just horrible coaching.

Period.
That 5 he came in with while sitting Reeves, Onyenso, and Adou is just stupid.
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
Ugo shows no explosion under the rim at all. He went up like there was no one else under the basket.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  2. 02 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  5. 05 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU