I get what you're saying. But the lineup isn't going to change. No matter how much you me or anyone else bitchesI see you ***** on here constantly but when someone has a valid complaint during a game you condescendingly tell them to move on over and over. Come off as quite the dick
I also don’t yell the same thing over and over and over like a broken record. I ***** about game performance. We’ve been hearing that same complaint all damn year. He’s not gonna change it. At this point it’s yelling as clouds. But thanks for calling me a dick. Appreciate it.I see you ***** on here constantly but when someone has a valid complaint during a game you condescendingly tell them to move on over and over. Come off as quite the dick
Did you ever play the game???Again not defining Cal but who three it out of bounds. That certainly was not a coach. Dilly and DJ and Reed all have had wtf moments tonight.
He was but UK doesn't get those calls.Hard to imagine Ugo didn't get fouled there..
What the hell was that crap???Wow a jump ball looked like Ugo got fouled 3 times on that possession.
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff