***Kentucky vs LSU Game Thread***

Runnin'Ramel

Heisman
Jan 19, 2005
35,678
13,565
113
Cal tells Edwards to try to get early shots up, yes? He has been taking the first three for this team on a regular basis.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
Umm why did the shot clock start at 20 seconds on our first possession?
I don't know what happened. I missed the tip and they were inbounding. Next thing I know, there's a shotclock violation at 19:37. How did that happen? Only 23 seconds instead of 30. Was there a kicked ball at the tip?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets