Cal tells Edwards to try to get early shots up, yes? He has been taking the first three for this team on a regular basis.
I don't know what happened. I missed the tip and they were inbounding. Next thing I know, there's a shotclock violation at 19:37. How did that happen? Only 23 seconds instead of 30. Was there a kicked ball at the tip?Umm why did the shot clock start at 20 seconds on our first possession?
Love Reeves. That NCAAT performance against K-State will haunt him and fans will remember for a long time unless he erases it this March. Unfortunately.But Reeves doesn't show up in big games lol
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'