Said this team is the best Duke team he's seen since his 2001 championship team LOL.I missed it. What did he say?
It was simply a statement about the magnitude of what it would mean to the program this early. Wasn't an early declaration of victory.no no no. Wait til the clock is ZERO
I know man, just didn't want a jinx. I never count a win until zero these days.It was simply a statement, wasn't an early declaration of victory.
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!