Said this team is the best Duke team he's seen since his 2001 championship team LOL.I missed it. What did he say?
It was simply a statement about the magnitude of what it would mean to the program this early. Wasn't an early declaration of victory.no no no. Wait til the clock is ZERO
I know man, just didn't want a jinx. I never count a win until zero these days.It was simply a statement, wasn't an early declaration of victory.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'