Said this team is the best Duke team he's seen since his 2001 championship team LOL.I missed it. What did he say?
It was simply a statement about the magnitude of what it would mean to the program this early. Wasn't an early declaration of victory.no no no. Wait til the clock is ZERO
I know man, just didn't want a jinx. I never count a win until zero these days.It was simply a statement, wasn't an early declaration of victory.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU