<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
You just couldn't give up an off rebound on that missed FT and allow them to tie it with 1 min left.

I thought that long 3 ball was going in.

Just not our night I figured we would have a tough close loss this is what always happens in this game.
 

UKSanders_rivals37733

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
8,634
8,736
0
You just couldn't give up an off rebound on that missed FT and allow them to tie it with 1 min left. I thought that long 3 ball was going in. Just not our night I figured we would have a tough close loss this is what always happens in this game.

Yeah, that rebound was a KILLER
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes