<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
You just couldn't give up an off rebound on that missed FT and allow them to tie it with 1 min left.

I thought that long 3 ball was going in.

Just not our night I figured we would have a tough close loss this is what always happens in this game.
 

UKSanders_rivals37733

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
8,634
8,736
0
You just couldn't give up an off rebound on that missed FT and allow them to tie it with 1 min left. I thought that long 3 ball was going in. Just not our night I figured we would have a tough close loss this is what always happens in this game.

Yeah, that rebound was a KILLER
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  5. 05 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt