<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
You just couldn't give up an off rebound on that missed FT and allow them to tie it with 1 min left.

I thought that long 3 ball was going in.

Just not our night I figured we would have a tough close loss this is what always happens in this game.
 

UKSanders_rivals37733

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
8,634
8,736
0
You just couldn't give up an off rebound on that missed FT and allow them to tie it with 1 min left. I thought that long 3 ball was going in. Just not our night I figured we would have a tough close loss this is what always happens in this game.

Yeah, that rebound was a KILLER
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud