Kentucky- Georgetown game thread

Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
True, Jimmy.

The shooting hasn't been there, but these guys aren't trying to get themselves going at the expense of the team. I like the chemistry of this team.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,169
20,559
113
Looks like the Cal DNA is already staining this team.

* fouls frequently on 3's.
* refuses to put teams away
Edwards being voted to the preseason all-SEC team is laughable at this point. Mitchell should’ve gotten that vote.
A lot of people are sold on Edwards, I'm not. I'm sticking to the scouting reports out there. He's not all that.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  2. 02 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  3. 03 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  4. 04 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026