Kentucky- Georgetown game thread

Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
True, Jimmy.

The shooting hasn't been there, but these guys aren't trying to get themselves going at the expense of the team. I like the chemistry of this team.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,170
20,561
113
Looks like the Cal DNA is already staining this team.

* fouls frequently on 3's.
* refuses to put teams away
Edwards being voted to the preseason all-SEC team is laughable at this point. Mitchell should’ve gotten that vote.
A lot of people are sold on Edwards, I'm not. I'm sticking to the scouting reports out there. He's not all that.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’