Kentucky- Georgetown game thread

Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
True, Jimmy.

The shooting hasn't been there, but these guys aren't trying to get themselves going at the expense of the team. I like the chemistry of this team.
 

NociHTTP

Heisman
Mar 8, 2023
13,170
20,559
113
Looks like the Cal DNA is already staining this team.

* fouls frequently on 3's.
* refuses to put teams away
Edwards being voted to the preseason all-SEC team is laughable at this point. Mitchell should’ve gotten that vote.
A lot of people are sold on Edwards, I'm not. I'm sticking to the scouting reports out there. He's not all that.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey