He's a tarheel, I bet he can't spell objectivity. Literally.
I wonder if took no show classes!
He's a tarheel, I bet he can't spell objectivity. Literally.
He's a tarheel, I bet he can't spell objectivity. Literally.
Actually he has the only recorded "C" in African studies and that explains a lot.I would also bet that he made A's in African Studies.........
He's such a "Richard" Head!....... "Dick" for short!
Legit education at No Show Cheater U??? The only work Kenny could have been given credit for is giving Roy fellatio.At least he got a legit education at UNC.
This was my understanding as well. You can tell it pains Smith so much to utter even half compliments about UK. It seems clear to me that Kellogg doesn't like UKs success but he at least will man up and give a decent compliment. And Chuck is great, loves Cal and always reps for the SEC.I thought at this point it was common knowledge that Smith and Kellogg are anti-UK and Barkley loves Cal???
"It looks like it's a Kentucky pace, unfortunately."
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days