I have seen several mocks panthers taking a corner in the first.
I dont agree needs to be passrusher.
I
I dont agree needs to be passrusher.
I
This post reminded me of a documentary I watched on Netflix (iirc) recently about Tim Donaghy… Some very interesting stuff there about how he would go into games knowing he and his crew would be targeting certain players and teams. Really infuriating stuff, especially as a fan of UNC football who is convinced this **** has happened towards us time and again.DiscoVinny said... (original post) What is going on? Is it gambling? Is it lack of off-season training? What is it?
I said these exact words to the group at my house.Aaaaaand return to form. Four piss poor plays from the QB and the season ends.![]()
All day. Might need a new voice at DC.Atrocious defense by the Panthers.
All day. Might need a new voice at DC.
Yesterday's loss wasn't on Young. He was the least of our problems. Injuries have killed the OL, and the backups aren't good enough. It's a line of scrimmage game, and our OL is the worst in the league right now.Young stinks. SSDD![]()
Yesterday's loss wasn't on Young. He was the least of our problems. Injuries have killed the OL, and the backups aren't good enough. It's a line of scrimmage game, and our OL is the worst in the league right now.
Maybe. I don't love that he's so small, but statistically, he was one of the best QBs in the league so far this season until the game this past weekend when he was running for his life.True. It's also true that Young sucks.
He's got the velocity of an 8th grader and isn't accurate enough to compensate for it. We're in Year 4 and you have a poor man's Chad Pennington.
Maybe. I don't love that he's so small, but statistically, he was one of the best QBs in the league so far this season until the game this past weekend when he was running for his life.
It's not going to matter though. The team is such a MASH unit right now. They have so many key injuries. It sucks so much.
He's played 49 games in the NFL. A two-game subset of that is indicative of absolutely nothing.
Injuries are real and unfortunate, but you can't use that as an excuse to bring BY back next year unless it's on a backup QB's contract. Also stinks that there aren't going to be any decent QB prospects available to draft where the Panthers end up drafting. Titans and Dolphins are so bad they'll have Dante Moore and Arch Manning locked up. I could probably be talked into Mestemaker in the Top 10. Love his arm and natural throwing ability.
Yeah, the Panther's season is pretty much over already.It's not going to matter though. The team is such a MASH unit right now. They have so many key injuries. It sucks so much.
Inside Carolina Football
UNC-Notre Dame Pregame Scoop - Updated 11:22 a.m.
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Confirmed: Recruits at UNC-Notre Dame
Inside Carolina Football
UNC Confirms Participation in Letter to Congress Asking for Conference Realignment Changes to PCSA
Inside Carolina Football
Greg's Storylines as No. 3 Notre Dame Comes to Chapel Hill
Inside Carolina Football
Jason's Keys for Carolina Against Notre Dame: Win With Defense