The ref hesitated and then said "duck fuke."
I want Duke to lose as soon as possible. If Kansas wins it all, they've still only got 4.I must be in the minority here but I want Duke to win this. Nova is more built to take out Duke than they would be Kansas, imo.
But both schools need to be out. To that, I think we all agree.
1:30 left @morgousky81-78 KU, Duke ball
That was a really tough call. Thought he got it wrong in real time. Replay shows Newman trying to avoid and Carter moving his upper body to the left. That's a call that goes in Duke's favor 99% of the time.
Obvious?? His right foot was moving. His body was set it looked like but feet still movingObvious charge, make up call for the bad out of bounds call on KU
That was a really tough call. Thought he got it wrong in real time. Replay shows Newman trying to avoid and Carter moving his upper body to the left. That's a call that goes in Duke's favor 99% of the time.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina