The ref hesitated and then said "duck fuke."
I want Duke to lose as soon as possible. If Kansas wins it all, they've still only got 4.I must be in the minority here but I want Duke to win this. Nova is more built to take out Duke than they would be Kansas, imo.
But both schools need to be out. To that, I think we all agree.
1:30 left @morgousky81-78 KU, Duke ball
That was a really tough call. Thought he got it wrong in real time. Replay shows Newman trying to avoid and Carter moving his upper body to the left. That's a call that goes in Duke's favor 99% of the time.
Obvious?? His right foot was moving. His body was set it looked like but feet still movingObvious charge, make up call for the bad out of bounds call on KU
That was a really tough call. Thought he got it wrong in real time. Replay shows Newman trying to avoid and Carter moving his upper body to the left. That's a call that goes in Duke's favor 99% of the time.
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia