The ref hesitated and then said "duck fuke."
I want Duke to lose as soon as possible. If Kansas wins it all, they've still only got 4.I must be in the minority here but I want Duke to win this. Nova is more built to take out Duke than they would be Kansas, imo.
But both schools need to be out. To that, I think we all agree.
1:30 left @morgousky81-78 KU, Duke ball
That was a really tough call. Thought he got it wrong in real time. Replay shows Newman trying to avoid and Carter moving his upper body to the left. That's a call that goes in Duke's favor 99% of the time.
Obvious?? His right foot was moving. His body was set it looked like but feet still movingObvious charge, make up call for the bad out of bounds call on KU
That was a really tough call. Thought he got it wrong in real time. Replay shows Newman trying to avoid and Carter moving his upper body to the left. That's a call that goes in Duke's favor 99% of the time.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB