Svi steps out of bounds more than Briscoe
Both these teams are good. Shame one has to lose.
I wish I could flip you off to answer your thumbs down, smart ***.Wish I could thumbs down this.
Shame one has to win ! But I hope it’s Kansas!Both these teams are good. Shame one has to lose.
Hope KU wins because the refs ARE CLEARLY biased towards Duke.
Bagley with 0 fouls is all you need to know about these refs
I wish I could flip you off to answer your thumbs down, smart ***.
Bagley with 0 fouls is all you need to know about these refs
Kansas gets the whistle in conference all year and what do you know? Plays Duke in the EE and gets the UK treatment.
Svi steps out of bounds more than Briscoe
Will hurt them if KU can grab a leadThey only have 3 team fouls.... boy must be nice
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'