Svi steps out of bounds more than Briscoe
Both these teams are good. Shame one has to lose.
I wish I could flip you off to answer your thumbs down, smart ***.Wish I could thumbs down this.
Shame one has to win ! But I hope it’s Kansas!Both these teams are good. Shame one has to lose.
Hope KU wins because the refs ARE CLEARLY biased towards Duke.
Bagley with 0 fouls is all you need to know about these refs
I wish I could flip you off to answer your thumbs down, smart ***.
Bagley with 0 fouls is all you need to know about these refs
Kansas gets the whistle in conference all year and what do you know? Plays Duke in the EE and gets the UK treatment.
Svi steps out of bounds more than Briscoe
Will hurt them if KU can grab a leadThey only have 3 team fouls.... boy must be nice
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game