Svi steps out of bounds more than Briscoe
Both these teams are good. Shame one has to lose.
I wish I could flip you off to answer your thumbs down, smart ***.Wish I could thumbs down this.
Shame one has to win ! But I hope it’s Kansas!Both these teams are good. Shame one has to lose.
Hope KU wins because the refs ARE CLEARLY biased towards Duke.
Bagley with 0 fouls is all you need to know about these refs
I wish I could flip you off to answer your thumbs down, smart ***.
Bagley with 0 fouls is all you need to know about these refs
Kansas gets the whistle in conference all year and what do you know? Plays Duke in the EE and gets the UK treatment.
Svi steps out of bounds more than Briscoe
Will hurt them if KU can grab a leadThey only have 3 team fouls.... boy must be nice
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports